Date: September 24, 2020
Personal Shopper Japan proxy shopping service review title
- Definitely not my last!
Where are you from, and what’s your name?
- Philippines, Elise
What did you buy from Japan through our personal shopping service?
- Tea cups & more from francfranc
Please tell us about your experience with personal shopper service
- At first, I was really scared about trying this service of theirs but then I took the risk of actually having them purchase the lovely teacups I swooned over when I saw them in Francfranc’s Nagoya branch but then didn’t get to buy because I feared that I would exceed my baggage weight limit.
I’m so thankful there’s a service like this and that I trusted the right provider because :
1) Transaction was smooth and they were really easy to talk to.
2) They even gave me a discount when I had a last minute addition to my orders.
3) They actually let you know which option is cheaper so you’d save more money (esp. shipping options)
4) Knowing that the items I ordered were all fragile, they carefully packed them with bubble wraps & etc so as to prevent them from being damaged
5) Thank God personalshopperj indicated that the package was a gift (without me specifically giving instructions like this – Really!! They think about their customers. I only mentioned that our customs here are quite unreasonable), and wrote a smaller amount compared to the real amount I paid on the invoice that came with the package, because otherwise, our customs would ask for a very unreasonable tax fee.
Overall, I’m one happy customer and I definitely recommend personalshopperj to my friends and anyone from the Philippines who, by chance sees my review. Mapagkakatiwalaan talaga sila ++ super sulit!
Trusting them was a risk that definitely paid off because personalshopperj is 100% trustworthy and they handle transactions smoothly so you’re definitely going to have a huge smile on your face when you receive your package! — even more when you see what’s inside!!
From Personal Shopper Japan
- Ms.Elise,Thank you very much for using our service and feedback.In these days, there’s some fraud sites in internet, but one simple point to check legitimate or not is, talk with them.one simple mail can provide you enough clue for judgement I guess.another point is,I know some sites are using customer reviews for their business, but all feedback are only in English.This doesn’t mean fake ones, but it’s really strange.As you may know, not all customers are fluent in English, so often, our customer reviews are in other languages.but in other sites… all English, and even they copied our past reviews.please be aware of copy sites. We’ll keep up our service quality !Thank you very much !Ninja J