ARGOLF (https://argolf.jp/) is an up-and-coming putter maker with a manufacturing plant near the forest in Brittany, France, and its masterpiece is named. Because there is a famous legend of King Arthur that has been handed down in Brita Ninomori, the sword that King Arthur has> is a proof of the king and is known as a sword that “has magical power”. The Japanese limited edition is also an image of a sword.
In establishing ARGOLF Japan, it is first necessary to understand the quality and function of ARGOLF putters and the highest level of technology to support them. Therefore, we thought that it would be best to first develop a model limited to Japan as a top grade product and have people understand the goodness of the product.
The Japan-only model is an image of a samurai, and was named after
“There are only 200 putters in Japan and around the world. We will sell them from 15 ARGOLF dealers who first recognized the goodness of ARGOLF.
A prototype of
* Limited edition for Japanese models
Comes in a special paulownia box and comes with a product certificate
* Sales volume: 200 on the right and 30 on the left All have serial numbers
* Release date (planned): April 15, 2022
* Sales: ARGOLF contract store and ARGOLF Japan online shop
* Price: ¥ 170,000 (excluding tax)
* Specifications: Length: 34.0 ”Lie angle: 70 ° Loft angle: 3 ° Head weight: 370g
* Head material: GSS304L (stainless steel)
* Manufacturing method: Full milled with a 5-axis CNC machine
* Manufacturing: Head: Made in France (Armor Meca)
Assembly: ARGOLF USA (Jupiter, Florida)